Binance will support the Pundi X (NPXS) to Pundi X (PUNDIX) token migration & 1,000:1 redenomination plan. Further details about this change are shown on the timeline below:
- At 01.04.2021 7:30 AM, Binance will suspend NPXS/USDT isolated margin borrowing.
- At 03.04.2021 7:30 AM, Binance will conduct an automatic settlement and cancel all pending orders, and then delist NPXS/USDT isolated margin trading pair. A separate announcement will be made for relisting.
- Deposits and withdrawals of NPXS will be suspended at 05.04.2021 5:30 AM. Please ensure that you leave sufficient time for your NPXS deposits to be fully processed prior to this time. If deposited after this time, the tokens will not be credited to your account.
- Binance will delist all existing NPXS trading pairs (NPXS/ETH and NPXS/USDT) at 05.04.2021 9:30 AM and pending trade orders will be cancelled.
- Binance will recover all NPXS balances and begin the distribution of PUNDIX to all eligible users at a ratio of 1,000 NPXS = 1 PUNDIX.
- Trading will then open for PUNDIX/ETH and PUNDIX/USDT spot trading pairs at 09.04.2021 9:30 AM.
- Binance will make a separate announcement after the token swap is complete to notify users when deposits and withdrawals of PUNDIX will open.
- Thereafter, users will be able to use the convert function to swap their NPXS for PUNDIX tokens.