Binance will support the Origin Dollar Governance (OGV) airdrop for Origin Protocol (OGN) holders.
Details on Snapshot Time:
- The final snapshot time will be determined by the OGN team and take place between 05.07.2022 5:30 AM and 12.07.2022 5:29 AM.
- Binance will take a snapshot of OGN tokens held by users once we are informed by the OGN team of the exact snapshot time.
- Binance Margin will suspend isolated margin borrowing for OGN/USDT and OGN/BTC starting from 05.07.2022 5:30 AM. Binance will resume isolated margin borrowing for these pairs after the snapshot is taken.
- Binance will make a separate announcement to inform users of the final snapshot time and completion of the OGV airdrop distribution.
- In order to be eligible to receive the OGV airdrop, the minimum amount of OGN held in each user’s Binance account must be at least 1 OGN (excluding those in pending trade orders).
- After the project team completes the OGV token distribution to Binance will distribute OGV tokens to eligible users at a ratio of 1 OGN = 1 OGV.
- OGN and OGV will be having different utilities. The total supply of OGV is four billion.
- OGN tokens that are pending deposits or withdrawals at the snapshot time will not count toward your OGN balances. Please ensure you leave sufficient time for any deposits and withdrawals prior to the snapshot time range.
- The snapshot will include the net OGN balances across Spot, Funding, Margin and Earn wallets. Undistributed OGN interest payments will not be included.
- OGN borrowed from Margin, or OGN transferred to Spot wallets from Margin accounts, will not count toward the airdrop threshold.
- Binance reserves the right to adjust the margin borrowing interest rate for OGN according to the market.
- For the trading and listing of OGV on Binance, OGV will go through the same strict listing review process as Binance does for any other coin/token. Supporting this airdrop does not guarantee the listing of OGV. Binance does not guarantee any listings as per its internal policy.
- U.S. persons, entities and sanctioned countries are not eligible to receive this airdrop.